Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 tsp Moisturizer w/ SPF
- 1 tsp Foundation (heavy coverage) **use half a teaspoon if you’re using powder
- 1/2 tsp Serum
- 1/2 tsp Liquid or powder illuminator
- 1 tsp Silicone Primer (*optional; to fill in your pores)
- Mixing bowl (preferably glass) and spatula
- Small plastic jar or bottle with pump
Mix the moisturizer,foundation,serum, and illuminator together until the consistency is smooth and free of lumps and bubbles.
Then it’s time to test it out!
- If you want more coverage add a little more foundation
- If you want less coverage add a little more moisturizer and serum
- If you want more shimmer add a little more illuminator
- If you want to cover your pores better add in a silicone primer
Once you’re happy with the results of your mixture then you’re ready to store your BB Cream. Put it into the small bowl or bottle with a pump and put it to use!
You can also create a CC cream by adding either more moisturizer or serum,distilled water or Evian facial spray (to thin out the BB cream mixture), and more illuminator.
*Be sure NOT to use too much water! The water should not be more than 2/10s of the whole mixture.
Thanks Project Vanity!