Stila Cosmetics released their Fall product line yesterday featuring three new products, new formulas and new packaging with the same great quality!
The Mile High mascara is one of the most coveted items of the collection. The patented V-Shaped bristles glide effortlessly from root to tip while providing length, lift and volume to your lashes. Talk about all in one!You can purchase your Mile High Mascara here!
The “Eyes Are The Window” eyeshadow palette is for creating those glam au naturel looks this fall. The palette features 12 luxurious shades created to bring that inner beauty.You can purchase a Eyes Are the Window eyeshadow palette here!
The last product I want to share with you guys is the Magnificent Metals lip gloss. This product is what I call a hybrid lip color. By infusing moisture properties of conditioner and micro-fine pearls leaving your lips with a radiant satin shimmer finish. Perfect for the those who love to add a little shimmer to their matte lipstick or just want to add a little luxe to their everyday makeup look. You can purchase the Magnificent Metals lip glosses here!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 tsp Moisturizer w/ SPF
- 1 tsp Foundation (heavy coverage) **use half a teaspoon if you’re using powder
- 1/2 tsp Serum
- 1/2 tsp Liquid or powder illuminator
- 1 tsp Silicone Primer (*optional; to fill in your pores)
- Mixing bowl (preferably glass) and spatula
- Small plastic jar or bottle with pump
Mix the moisturizer,foundation,serum, and illuminator together until the consistency is smooth and free of lumps and bubbles.
Then it’s time to test it out!
- If you want more coverage add a little more foundation
- If you want less coverage add a little more moisturizer and serum
- If you want more shimmer add a little more illuminator
- If you want to cover your pores better add in a silicone primer
Once you’re happy with the results of your mixture then you’re ready to store your BB Cream. Put it into the small bowl or bottle with a pump and put it to use!
You can also create a CC cream by adding either more moisturizer or serum,distilled water or Evian facial spray (to thin out the BB cream mixture), and more illuminator.
*Be sure NOT to use too much water! The water should not be more than 2/10s of the whole mixture.
Thanks Project Vanity!