Stila Cosmetics released their Fall product line yesterday featuring three new products, new formulas and new packaging with the same great quality!
The Mile High mascara is one of the most coveted items of the collection. The patented V-Shaped bristles glide effortlessly from root to tip while providing length, lift and volume to your lashes. Talk about all in one!You can purchase your Mile High Mascara here!
The “Eyes Are The Window” eyeshadow palette is for creating those glam au naturel looks this fall. The palette features 12 luxurious shades created to bring that inner beauty.You can purchase a Eyes Are the Window eyeshadow palette here!
The last product I want to share with you guys is the Magnificent Metals lip gloss. This product is what I call a hybrid lip color. By infusing moisture properties of conditioner and micro-fine pearls leaving your lips with a radiant satin shimmer finish. Perfect for the those who love to add a little shimmer to their matte lipstick or just want to add a little luxe to their everyday makeup look. You can purchase the Magnificent Metals lip glosses here!
The Italians were “lashing” out during Milan Fashion Week with beauty looks heavily focused on the eyes. I’m a sucker for a sixties makeup look so it came as no surprise that Pat McGrath caught my eye with her rendition of a sixties eye over at Gucci for their Fall ’14 show.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer,$20.
- MAC EyeShadow in White Frost,$15.
- Urban Decay Naked2 Palette,$52.
- Kevyn Aucoin Precision Liquid Liner,$34.
- Estēe Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Eye Pencil in Onyx,$22.
- Eylure Upper and Lower Lash Set – Choppy,$11.
- Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler,$21.
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Vanilla,$28.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray ,$30.
Here’s What You Do:
- Prep the eyes with primer to achieve a longer lasting look
- Brush the off-white shadow over the eyes
- Sweep the gray-brown shade along the crease, dragging it past the outer corner
- Define the upper and lower lash lines with a combination of the black liquid + pencil liner
- Trace the waterline with the beige shadow stick to open up the eyes
- Brush mascara onto the lashes
- Apply falsies to the top and bottom lashes
- Add a little more liner to conceal lash bands
- Curl the lashes
- Complete the look with a spritz of setting spray to hold your makeup in place all day long