- 2 boxes (family size) Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 18 oz (or so) jar hot fudge sauce/ice cream topping
- 6 oz white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 3 Heath Bars, roughly chopped
- 2 cups mini (the tiny ones that come unwrapped in a bag) peanut butter cups
- 2 cups chocolate covered almonds
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 9×13 pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine brownie mixes, eggs, oil, water, and hot fudge sauce. You may need to heat the fudge for 30 seconds or so to soften it (you do NOT need it hot and pourable, just soft enough to spoon it out).
- Mix ingredients with a wooden spoon until fully combined. Fold in white chocolate, Heath Bars, peanut butter cups and chocolate covered almonds.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan and bake for about 30 -40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center pulls out fudgy crumbs but NOT raw batter.
- Remove pan to cool on a rack. For easier cutting, refrigerate until completely chilled, then peel off foil and cut into squares.
*Optional: Finish off with a scoop of your favorite ice cream right on top, enjoy!
Courtesy of: Confessions of a Cookbook Queen