The Italians were “lashing” out during Milan Fashion Week with beauty looks heavily focused on the eyes. I’m a sucker for a sixties makeup look so it came as no surprise that Pat McGrath caught my eye with her rendition of a sixties eye over at Gucci for their Fall ’14 show.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer,$20.
- MAC EyeShadow in White Frost,$15.
- Urban Decay Naked2 Palette,$52.
- Kevyn Aucoin Precision Liquid Liner,$34.
- Estēe Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Eye Pencil in Onyx,$22.
- Eylure Upper and Lower Lash Set – Choppy,$11.
- Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler,$21.
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Vanilla,$28.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray ,$30.
Here’s What You Do:
- Prep the eyes with primer to achieve a longer lasting look
- Brush the off-white shadow over the eyes
- Sweep the gray-brown shade along the crease, dragging it past the outer corner
- Define the upper and lower lash lines with a combination of the black liquid + pencil liner
- Trace the waterline with the beige shadow stick to open up the eyes
- Brush mascara onto the lashes
- Apply falsies to the top and bottom lashes
- Add a little more liner to conceal lash bands
- Curl the lashes
- Complete the look with a spritz of setting spray to hold your makeup in place all day long