Prep Time: 15mins
Cook Time: 10mins
Total time: 25mins
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Chipotle avocado mayonnaise
- 1 baguette, cut it into 3-4 equal pieces, toasted, for serving
- Romaine lettuce leaves, for serving
- Sliced avocado, for serving
For Avocado Mayonnaise:
- 1-3 chipotle peppers, in adobo sauce
- 1 avocado, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To make the chipotle avocado mayonnaise, combine chipotle peppers, avocado, mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, lime juice and salt in the bowl of a food processor; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, olive oil, cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place shrimp mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Place into oven and roast just until pink, firm and cooked through, about 6-8 minutes.
- Serve sandwiches on a baguette with romaine lettuce, avocado, shrimp and chipotle avocado mayonnaise.
Courtesy of Damn Delicious